Monday 20 June 1988
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Foolish Beat by Debbie Gibson.
In UK With A Little Help From My Friends / She's Leaving Home by Wet Wet Wet / Billy Bragg With Cara Tivey was in the top 5 hits.
Who Framed Roger Rabbit, directed by Robert Zemeckis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while Zoya by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1988.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1988!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1988 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
Famous Birthdays:20 June
- Curtis Strange wins US Open golf tournament
- Price is Right model Janice Pennington is knocked out by a TV camera
- Supreme Court upholds a law that made it illegal for private clubs to discriminate against women and minorities
- WABC officially becomes the New Jersey Devils new home radio
- New York City WABC-AM becomes the flagship radio station of the New Jersey Devils.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?