Thursday 20 June 1991
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Rush Rush by Paula Abdul.
In UK I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Badd was in the top 5 hits.
The Rocketeer, directed by Joe Johnston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Loves Music, Loves To Dance by Mary Higgins Clark was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 June 1991!
Which were the important events of 20 June 1991 ?
- American Radio Relay League ? Bring your Handy-Talky to Work Day
- West Virginia ? West Virginia Day.
- Flag Day in Argentina (1938).
- UNHCR - World Refugee Day.
- Ancient Latvia ? Zalu Diena.
- Roman Empire ? Festival in honor of Summanus.
- Day of The Royal Victorian Order.
- Rick Voorde: Dutch footballer.
- Rick ten Voorde: nederlandese soccer player.
- Georgia Kousoulou: Reality Star.
- The German parliament decides to move the capital from Bonn back to Berlin.
- Mesut Yılmaz, of ANAP forms the new government of Turkey (48th government)
- The first Sonic the Hedgehog game is published by Sega. First of the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paula Abdul - Rush Rush
- Mariah Carey - I Don't Wanna Cry
- Extreme - More Than Words
- EMF - Unbelievable
- Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
- Jesus Jones - Right Here, Right Now
- Michael Bolton - Love Is A Wonderful Thing
- Luther Vandross - Power Of Love/Love Power
- R.E.M. - Losing My Religion
- Black Box - Strike It Up
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?