Thursday 20 March 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 20 March 1913 ?
- Feast of St. Cuthbert, patron saint of Northumbria (died 704)
- Saint Alexandra
- Saint Herbert (died 687)
- Canberra Day
- Meat Out Day
- International Astrology Day
- New Year of Iranian Calendar: Norouz occurs on the vernal equinox.
- The second day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- The vernal equinox usually occurs on this day.
- Saint Wulfram (d.704)
- Nikolai Stepulov: Russian-Estonian boxer (d. 1968).
- Amedeo Pariante: Italy Actor.
- Solange Bertrand: French artist and sometime sculptor whose works are generally abstract and cubist in style.
- Judith Evelyn: Seneca, South Dakota -- Actress (13th Letter, Tingler, Rear Window).
- Mexican Revolution: Venustiano Carranza announces his Plan of Guadalupe, and begins his rebellion against Victoriano Huerta's government as head of the ''Constitutionals''.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- American Quartet - That Old Girl of Mine
- On the Road to Mandalay - Frank Croxton
- When I Get You Alone To-Night - Ada Jones & Walter Van Brunt
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?