Tuesday 20 March 1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Trail of '98, directed by Clarence Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 March 1928!
Which were the important events of 20 March 1928 ?
- Feast of St. Cuthbert, patron saint of Northumbria (died 704)
- Saint Alexandra
- Saint Herbert (died 687)
- Canberra Day
- Meat Out Day
- International Astrology Day
- New Year of Iranian Calendar: Norouz occurs on the vernal equinox.
- The second day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- The vernal equinox usually occurs on this day.
- Saint Wulfram (d.704)
- James Gordon: American physicist and engineer (d. 2013).
- Mr [Fred McFeely] Rogers in Latrobe: Pennsylvania, USA; children's television host (Mr Roger's Neighborhood).
- Christopher Benstead: Race horse trainer.
- Jerome Cousins Biffle: Denver, Colorado -- Long jumper (1952 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Fred Rogers: American actor who specializes in children's TV under the name Mr.
- Anthony Blond British publisher (The Publishing Game: Book Book).
- Sigi Ziering: German-American medical engineering technician and CEO of Diagnostic Products. One of the nations largest medical testing maven, with laboratories across the U.S. Ziering has a BS, MA and Ph.D. in Physics and his wife runs the marketing division of the company.
- Jerome Biffle: American Olympian in track and field, he won a Gold Medal in the 1952 Olympics for the long jump. He worked as a school counselor from 1962 to 1992. Biffle died September 4, 2002 in Denver.
- Fred Rogers: American children's television host (d. 2003).
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?