Sunday 20 May 1945
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The Body Snatcher, directed by Robert Wise, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1945.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 May 1945!
Which were the important events of 20 May 1945 ?
- Saint Austregisilus
- Saint Lucifer
- Saint Theodore of Pavia
- Saint Bernardine of Siena
- East Timor National Day.
- Cameroon National Day.
- Saint Ivo of Chartres
- Lord Hollick: CEO (MAI).
- Wally Herger: American politician (Representative-Republican-California).
- Harold E Ford American politician (Representative-Democrat-Tennessee: 1975-).
- Clive Hollick: Baron Hollick English businessman.
- Nikolai Nikolayevich Fefelov: Russian Colonel / Cosmonaut.
- Vladimiro Montesinos: Vladimiro Ilich Montesinos Torres was the long-standing head of Peru's intelligence service, Servicio de Inteligencia Nacional (SIN), under President Alberto Fujimori. In 2000, secret videos, which he had recorded, were televised that showed his bribing an elected congressman to leave the opposition and join the Fujimorist side of Congress. The ensuing scandal caused Montesinos to flee the country and prompted the resignation of Fujimori. Subsequent investigations revealed Montesinos to be at th
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1945 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bell-Bottom Trousers - Tony Pastor & His Orchestra
- Mills Brothers - I Wish
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?