Tuesday 20 May 1975
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of May people in US were listening to Shining Star by Earth, Wind & Fire.
In UK Stand By Your Man by Tammy Wynette was in the top 5 hits.
The Wind and the Lion, directed by John Milius, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while The Moneychangers by Arthur Hailey was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1975.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 May 1975!
Which were the important events of 20 May 1975 ?
- Saint Austregisilus
- Saint Lucifer
- Saint Theodore of Pavia
- Saint Bernardine of Siena
- East Timor National Day.
- Cameroon National Day.
- Saint Ivo of Chartres
- Isaac Galvez: Spanish cyclist (d. 2006).
- Juan Minujin: Argentine actor.
- Pascal Denis: Canadian figure skater.
- Isaac Gálvez: Spanish cyclist (d. 2006).
- Juan Minujín: Argentinian actor director and screenwriter.
- Tahmoh Penikett: Canadian actor and producer
- Miriam Quiambao: Filipino model and actress
- Andrew Sega: American keyboard player and composer (Iris Stromkern and Five Musicians)
- Mark Zupan: American wheelchair rugby player and actor
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Shining Star
- Freddy Fender - Before The Next Teardrop Falls
- Ozark Mountain Daredevils - Jackie Blue
- Carpenters - Only Yesterday
- John Denver - Thank God I'm A Country Boy
- Ace - How Long
- Tony Orlando and Dawn - He Don't Love You (Like I Love You)
- Paul Anka - I Don't Like To Sleep Alone
- Grand Funk - Bad Time
- Chicago - Old Days
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?