Sunday 20 November 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pauli Murray and Willem Jacob van Stockum.
Ansigttyven II, directed by Gunnar Helsengren, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1910!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1910 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Pauli Murray: Famous African.
- Willem Jacob van Stockum: Dutch physicist (d. 1944).
- Andr? Charlin: Morez physician.
- Willem van Stockum: Dutch mathematician pilot and academic (d. 1944).
- Leo Nikolayevich Tolstoy: Russian novelist (Born 1828).
- Revolution breaks out in Mexico, led by Francisco I Madero.
- Late December ndash A form of Pneumonic plague spreads through northeastern China, killing more than 40,000. Wisdom and Western Science: The Work of Dr Wu Lien-Teh, Asia Pacific Journal of Public Health, Sagepub.com
- The electric streetcars of Austria-Hungary, France, Germany and Great Britain are carrying 6.7 million riders per year.
- Karl Lueger retires as mayor of Vienna.
- Henry Ford sells 10,000 automobiles.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Gems from The Red Mill - Victor Light Opera Co.
- That Lovin' Rag - Nora Bayes
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?