Wednesday 20 November 1912
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Bad Tölz - Naturaufnahme, directed by Joseph Delmont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1912!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1912 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Guillaume Gillet: French architect.
- Ren? Herbeuval: Foug physician.
- Frank Innocent: Sahurs Painters.
- Otto Von Habsburg: Known by his royal name as Archduke Otto of Austria, he was the last Crown Prince of Austria-Hungary from 1916 until the dissolution of the empire in 1918, a realm which comprised modern-day Austria, Hungary, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, and parts of Italy, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia and Ukraine.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1912 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Waiting for the Robert E. Lee - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 20 November 1912 and get them!