Monday 20 November 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
American Aristocracy, directed by Lloyd Ingraham, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1916!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1916 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Michael Ingelido: American general (d. 2015).
- Evelyn Keyes: American actress and singer (d. 2008).
- Judy Canova: American actress, homely and raucous, played hillbilly and comedienne in low budget films and lots of commercials.
- Robert A Bruce Maryland: pioneer (exercise cardiology).
- Ferdinand AM van der Ham: Dutch WWII resistance fighter.
- William John Elwyn Davies: Painter
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Cradle Song 1915 - John McCormack
- There's a Little Bit of Bad in Every Good Little Girl - Billy Murray
- Hallelujah Chorus - Reginald McAll
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?