Tuesday 20 November 1923
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Coeur Fidèle, directed by Jean Epstein, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1923.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1923!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1923 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Nadine Gordimer: South African writer and political activist, Nobel Prize in Literature (1991).
- Danny Dayton: American actor and director (d. 1999).
- Beryl Sprinkel: Missouri, United States -- Economist (Council of Economic Advisers).
- Garrett Morgan invents and patents the traffic signal.
- Rentenmark replaces the Papiermark as the official currency of Germany at the exchange rate of one Rentenmark to One Trillion (One Billion on the long scale) Papiermark
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Georgia Blues - Ethel Waters
- No, No, Nora - Eddie Cantor
- I've Got the Yes! We Have No Bananas Blues - Eddie Cantor
- That Old Gang of Mine - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?