Friday 20 November 1925
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Clash of the Wolves, directed by Noel Mason Smith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1925.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1925!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1925 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- June [Shirley L] Christy: United States -- Jazz singer (Tampico).
- George Barris: American engineer and car designer (d. 2015).
- June Christy: American singer (d. 1990).
- Maya Plisetskaya: Russian-Lithuanian ballerina choreographer actress and director (d. 2015).
- Mark Miller: TV Actor.
- Robert Kennedy: American author, attorney, politician and noted family. He was a politician but people treated him like a pop star. Throughout that last campaign, whenever Senator Kennedy came nearby, people clutched at his hands, pulled off his buttons and cufflinks, trying desperately just to touch him. After the assassination of his brother, President John F. Kennedy, he carried the mantle and the mystique of the hero.
- Kaye Ballard: American entertainer, singer, comedienne and actress. Skilled as a "straight-man" from age 16 in Cleveland burlesque houses, she graduated from high school and then joined Spike Jones' band. She progressed to top supper clubs and musicals on and off Broadway. She also had her own TV series, "The Mothers-In-Law," 9/1967, for two years.
- Robert Francis Kennedy in Brookline: Massachusetts, USA; (Democrat, Senator, New York) Attorney-General; assassinated in 1968.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1925 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sentimental Me - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra (Knickerbockers)
- Ben Bernie & His Orchestra - Yes Sir, That's My Baby
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?