Saturday 20 November 1926
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
What Price Glory, directed by Raoul Walsh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1926.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1926!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1926 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Édouard Leclerc: French businessman and entrepreneur who founded the French supermarket chain E.Leclerc in 1948.
- Edouard Leclerc: Landernau EXecutives.
- John Gardner: English soldier and author (d. 2007).
- Terry Hall: English ventriloquist and actor (d. 2007).
- Tôn Đính: Vietnamese general (d. 2013).
- Kaye Ballard in Cleveland: Ohio, USA; actress/comedienne (Kaye - Mothers-in-Law).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1926 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Birth of the Blues - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?