Tuesday 20 November 1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Franklin Cover in Cleveland and Rex Reason.
West of Zanzibar, directed by Tod Browning, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1928!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1928 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Franklin Cover in Cleveland: USA; actor (Tom - The Jeffersons).
- Rex Reason: Berlin, Germany -- Actor (Man Without a Gun, Roaring 20s).
- John Disley: Welsh athlete.
- Claude Courdy: Bressols Journalist.
- Aleksey Batalov: Russian actor director and screenwriter.
- Franklin Cover: American actor (Born 1928)
- Boston Gardens opens, Montreal Canadiens beat Boston Bruins, 1-0
- WGH-AM in Newport News VA begins radio transmissions
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?