Monday 20 November 1944
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Thin Man Goes Home, directed by Richard Thorpe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1944
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1944!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1944 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Anthea Stewart: Zimbabwe -- Field hockey coach / player (1980 Olympics).
- Jud Fine: American artist and sculptor.
- Jean-François Girard: French doctor, academic and senior official.
- Louie Dampier: American basketball player and coach.
- Mike Vernon: English record producer founded Blue Horizon.
- Jany Bessière: Belgian astrologer, creator of InfoSophia, author of many articles and two books. She was married to Michael Mandl.
- Sekio Nishina: Japanese inventor (kaiten-suicide submarine).
- 1st Japanse suicide submarine attack (Ulithi Atol, Carolines)
- Amsterdam: Vondelpark closed because of kappen of trees
- Prince Bernhard establishes staff in Breda
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 20 November 1944 and get them!