Saturday 20 November 1954
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Steve Dahl in California and Berit Andnor.
In UK My Son My Son by Vera Lynn was in the top 5 hits.
The Last Time I Saw Paris, directed by Richard Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Love Is Eternal by Irving Stone was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Howdy Doody.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1954!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1954 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Steve Dahl in California: USA; Chicago's anti-disco DJ (WLS-FM).
- Berit Andnor: Swedish politician Swedish Minister of Social Affairs.
- Steve Dahl: American radio host and actor.
- Clyde Vernon Cessna: American aviation designer (Born 1879).
- KTRK TV channel 13 in Houston, TX (ABC) begins broadcasting
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1954 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?