Wednesday 20 November 1968
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Hey Jude by The Beatles.
In UK The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Hugo Montenegro was in the top 5 hits.
Hellfighters, directed by Andrew V. McLaglen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1968.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1968!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1968 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Jeff Tarango: California, United States -- Tennis star (defaulted 1995 Wimbledon).
- Keith Rucker: NFL defensive tackle (Cin Bengals).
- Richard Clarke: Toronto, Ontario -- Yachter Finn (1996 Olympics).
- Chew Chor Meng: Singaporean actor.
- Tommy Asinga: Surinamese runner and veterinarian.
- The Farmington Mine Disaster in Farmington, West Virginia, kills seventy-eight men.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Hey Jude
- Diana Ross and the Supremes - Love Child
- Mary Hopkin - Those Were The Days
- Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride
- Dion - Abraham, Martin And John
- Cream - White Room
- Johnny Nash - Hold Me Tight
- Johnnie Taylor - Who's Making Love
- O.C. Smith - Little Green Apples
- Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?