Tuesday 20 November 1973
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Photograph by Ringo Starr.
In UK Let Me In by The Osmonds was in the top 5 hits.
Westworld, directed by Michael Crichton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while The Hollow Hills by Mary Stewart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1973.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1973!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1973 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Brad Keeney: WLAF defensive tackle (Scotland Claymores).
- Matthew Smith: Australian field hockey forward (1996 Olympics).
- Angelica Bridges: American actress and singer.
- Neil Hodgson: English motorcycle racer and sportscaster.
- Allan Sherman: American TV writer for "Cavalcade of Stars" and "Broadway Open House.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Ringo Starr - Photograph
- Eddie Kendricks - Keep On Truckin' (Part 1)
- Carpenters - Top Of The World
- Billy Preston - Space Race
- DeFranco Family - Heartbeat-It's A Lovebeat
- Gladys Knight and the Pips - Midnight Train To Georgia
- Chicago - Just You 'N' Me
- Marie Osmond - Paper Roses
- Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
- Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes - The Love I Lost (Part 1)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?