Friday 20 November 1992
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to How Do You Talk To An Angel by The Heights.
In UK Would I Lie To You? by Charles & Eddie was in the top 5 hits.
The Bodyguard, directed by Mick Jackson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Tale Of The Body Thief by Anne Rice was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1992.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1992!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1992 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Maiha Ishimura: Japanese singer and actress (Berryz Kobo and Hello! Project Kids).
- Gaku Matsuda: Japanese actor.
- Yen Santos: Filipino actress and singer.
- Malcolm X premieres
- In the People's Republic of China, a China Southern Airlines domestic flight crashes, killing all 141 people on board.
- Elizabeth II describes this year as an ''annus horribilis'' (horrible year), due to various scandals damaging the image of the Royal Family, as well as the Windsor Castle fire.
- The Czechoslovakia Federal Assembly votes to split the country into the Czech Republic and Slovakia, starting on January 1, 1993.
- In a national referendum related to abortion, voters in Ireland reject the proposed Twelfth Amendment of the Constitution Bill, 1992 (Ireland) but approve the Thirteenth Amendment of the Constitution of Ireland and the Fourteenth Amendment of the Constitution of Ireland.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel
- Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
- Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- TLC - What About Your Friends
- Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
- Mary J. Blige - Real Love
- House Of Pain - Jump Around
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?