Saturday 20 November 1993
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) by Meat Loaf.
In UK I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) by Meat Loaf was in the top 5 hits.
A Perfect World, directed by Clint Eastwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while Slow Waltz In Cedar Bend by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1993!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1993 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Sumire Satō: Japanese singer and actress (AKB48).
- Jakovlev-42 crashes into mountain at Ohrid Macedonia, 116 killed
- Savings and loan crisis: The United States Senate Ethics Committee issues a stern censure of California senator Alan Cranston for his ''dealings'' with savings-and-loan executive Charles Keating.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?