Saturday 20 November 2010
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to What's My Name? by Rihanna.
Tangled, directed by Nathan Greno, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010
while The Confession by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 2010!
Which were the important events of 20 November 2010 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 20 November
- Participants of the 2010 NATO Lisbon summit issued the Lisbon Summit Declaration.
- The Nigerian army arrests the leader of a militant gang and 51 others believed responsible for hostage-taking in the Niger Delta. (Xinhua)
- A three day mutiny in Madagascar ends after an army barracks occupied by rebel troops is stormed by the army. (Al Jazeera)
- The Vatican will issue guidelines for bishops, on how to combat sexual abuse within the church. (BBC)
- Nine people, including Russians and Ukrainians, die in a bus accident in Egypt. (ITAR-TASS)
- Doctors without Borders criticizes the response to the 2010 Haiti cholera outbreak as inadequate. (BBC)
- All 12 people aboard an Indian Air Force Mil Mi-17 transport helicopter are found dead following a crash in Arunachal Pradesh near the Chinese border. (Sky News)
- Pope Benedict XVI urges Pakistani authorities to release Aasia Bibi, a Christian woman facing a death sentence on a charge of blasphemy against Islam. (''Daily Times'')
- United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon is welcoming Iran's invitation for a visit next year by the United Nations' human rights chief, Navi Pillay (SMH News)
- NATO summit
- NATO nations agree to start handing over Afghanistan's security to the Afghanistan military and give local forces total control by 2014. (Associated Press)
- Russia agrees to help NATO build a United States planned missile shield in Europe. (''Washington Post'')
- The United States Senate settles with a payment of $4.6 billion to black farmers and at least 300,000 Native Americans who objected to government discrimination and cheating in ''Cobell v. Salazar''. (BBC)
- Mahmoud Bahmani resigns as Governor of the Central Bank of Iran. (IRNA)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2010 ?
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 20 November 2010 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?