Monday 20 October 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Oliver Twist, directed by Thomas Bentley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 October 1913!
Which were the important events of 20 October 1913 ?
- October 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day - the B�b
- French Republican Calendar - Orge (Barley) Day, twenty-ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Ataulfo De Orleans-Borbon t Coburg: Member of the Spanish Royal family.
- Grandpa Jones: American singer-songwriter and banjo player (d. 1998).
- Angelo Ephrikian: Composer.
- J Hagopian: Turkish-American director and producer (d. 2010).
- Bao Dai: Emperor of Annam / Indochina / head of South Vietnam (1949-55).
- Barney Phillips: St. Louis, Missouri -- Actor (Dragnet, Felony Squad)
- Grandpa [Louis M] Jones: Niagra, Kentucky -- Country musician (Hee-Haw)
- J Michael Hagopian: Turkish-born American documentarian (d. 2010)
- Leander Schlegel: Composer, dies at 69.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- There's a Girl in the Heart of Maryland (with a Heart That Belongs to Me) - Harry Macdonough
- On the Banks of the Wabash - Harry Macdonough & American Quartet
- You're a Great Big Blue-Eyed Baby - Heidelberg Quintet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?