Sunday 20 October 1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Anna Karenina, directed by Mrton Garas, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 October 1918!
Which were the important events of 20 October 1918 ?
- October 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day - the B�b
- French Republican Calendar - Orge (Barley) Day, twenty-ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Charles Pilliod: American diplomat.
- Aime Romand: French homicide victim, murdered along with his wife in a situation of family rage on the afternoon of 1/09/1993, c. 1:30 PM, Prevessin Moens, France, by his son, Jean-Claude Romand.
- Charles Pillod: Cuyahoga Falls EXecutives.
- Martin Drewes: German soldier and pilot (d. 2013).
- Robert Lochner: American-German soldier and journalist (d. 2003).
- Martha Gerry: American Thoroughbred racehorse owner named an Exemplar of Racing by the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame.
- Roy Ash: American corporate executive, director of O.M.B. and President of Litton Industries. Intelligent and ambitious, he was disarmingly quiet and gentle in manner. He and his business partner Charles Thornton founded Litton Industries in 1953. In 1968 President Nixon asked Ash to head an advisory council on government structure. Four years later, 1972, Nixon named Ash the director of the Office of Management and Budget. Ash left the post in 1975, after having worked in the same position for President
- Anton Diffring: Koblenz, Germany -- Actor (Assignment Vienna)
- Germans, aimed at an armistice, Germans agree to further concessions
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1918 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Over There - Enrico Caruso
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?