Tuesday 20 October 1925
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Storm Breaker, directed by Edward Sloman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1925.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 October 1925!
Which were the important events of 20 October 1925 ?
- October 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day - the B�b
- French Republican Calendar - Orge (Barley) Day, twenty-ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Herman Roelstraete: Composer.
- Art Buchwald: American Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist, columnist, raconteur and bon vivant.
- Tom Dowd: American record producer and engineer (d. 2002).
- Roger Hanin: French actor and film director, best known for playing the title role in the 1989–2006 TV police drama, Navarro.
- Art Buchwald in Mount Vernon: New York, USA; columnist/author (Have I Ever Lied to You).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1925 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Oh, How I Miss You Tonight - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?