Tuesday 20 October 1925
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Herman Roelstraete and Art Buchwald in Mount Vernon.
The Storm Breaker, directed by Edward Sloman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 October 1925!
Which were the important events of 20 October 1925 ?
- October 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day - the B�b
- French Republican Calendar - Orge (Barley) Day, twenty-ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Herman Roelstraete: Composer.
- Art Buchwald in Mount Vernon: New York, USA; columnist/author (Have I Ever Lied to You).
- Art Buchwald: American Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist, columnist, raconteur and bon vivant.
- Roger Hanin: French actor and film director, best known for playing the title role in the 1989–2006 TV police drama, Navarro.
- Tom Dowd: American record producer and engineer (d. 2002).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1925 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Oh, How I Miss You Tonight - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?