Sunday 20 October 1935
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Hands Across the Table, directed by Mitchell Leisen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 October 1935!
Which were the important events of 20 October 1935 ?
- October 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day - the B�b
- French Republican Calendar - Orge (Barley) Day, twenty-ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Jerry Ohrbach: Bronx, New York -- Actor (Law & Order, Dirty Dancing).
- Barrie Chase: American dancer.
- Jerry Orbach: American actor and singer (d. 2004).
- Arthur Henderson: Scottish politician, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (Born 1863).
- 400,000 demonstrators against fascism in Madrid
- Anti-fascist People front forms in Brussels
- Hank Greenberg is named AL MVP by the BBWAA, Wes Ferrell is runner-up
- The Long March ends.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?