Tuesday 20 October 1992
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of October people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK End Of The Road by Boyz II Men was in the top 5 hits.
1492: Conquest of Paradise, directed by Ridley Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Stars Shine Down by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1992.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 October 1992!
Which were the important events of 20 October 1992 ?
- October 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day - the B�b
- French Republican Calendar - Orge (Barley) Day, twenty-ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Ksenia Semenova: Russian gymnast.
- Jeremy Hill: Football Player.
- Cyn Santana: Instagram Star.
- Mattia De Sciglio: Italian footballer.
- John Egan: Irish footballer.
- Kristian Ipsen: American diver
- Liis Lemsalu: Estonian singer
- Ksenia Semyonova: Russian gymnast
- Ferhat Yazgan: Turkish footballer
- 1st World Series game outside of US - Toronto beats Atlanta
- Mr Johnson surrenders Monrovia Liberia and is exiled to Nigeria
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
- Madonna - Erotica
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
- House Of Pain - Jump Around
- The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel
- Hi-Five - She's Playing Hard To Get
- Firehouse - When I Look Into Your Eyes
- Arrested Development - People Everyday
- K.W.S. - Please Don't Go
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?