Thursday 20 September 1906
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Lika mot lika, directed by Knut Lambert, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1906!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1906 ?
- Jean Dreville: French Film director (d. 1997).
- Jean Dréville: French film director who began with short films in 1928 then moved into features in 1932.
- David Sheinfeld: Composer.
- Robert R Hitt: American politician (Born 1834).
- Cunard Line's RMS Mauretania is launched at the Swan Hunter & Wigham Richardson shipyard in Newcastle upon Tyne, England.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Good Old U.S.A. - Byron G. Harlan
- Here it Comes Again - Bert Williams
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 20 September 1906 and get them!