Sunday 20 September 1908
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
The Fairylogue and Radio-Plays, directed by Francis Boggs, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1908.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1908!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1908 ?
- Alexander Mitscherlich: German psychotherapist.
- Henri Plisson: St Gaultier Painters.
- Levon-Karapet His Holiness Vasken Baidjian: Patriach of Etchmiadzin.
- Chicago White Sox Frank Smith second no-hitter, beats Philadelphia Phillies 1-0.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1908 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Over the Hills and Far Away - Harry Macdonough & John Bieling
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?