Saturday 20 September 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Hamlet, directed by Hay Plumb, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1913!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1913 ?
- John Collins: American guitarist (d. 2001).
- Sidney Ripley: American ornithologist and academic (d. 2001).
- 19th US Golf Open: Francis Ouimet shoots a 304 at The Country Club, Massachusetts
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Al Jolson - You Made Me Love You, I Didn't Want to Do It
- Turkey-Trot Dance Medley, Part II - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1913?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 20 September 1913 and get them!