Monday 20 September 1926
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Strong Man, directed by Frank Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1926.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1926!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1926 ?
- Jean Archambault: French boxer.
- Ostis Moore: Charlotte Military man.
- Otis Moore: American military, major general.
- Libero Liberati: Italian motorcycle racer (d. 1962).
- Twelve blue cars full of gangsters open fire at the Hawthorne Inn, Al Capone's Chicago headquarters. Only one of Capone's men is wounded.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1926 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Al Jolson - When the Red Red Robin Comes Bob-Bob-Bobbin' Along
- Where'd You Get Thoes Eyes? - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Mountain Greenery - Roger Wolfe Kahn & His Orchestra
- Valencia (A Song of Spain) - Revelers
- Only You and Lonely Me - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?