Wednesday 20 September 1950
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The Black Rose, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while The Cardinal by Henry Morton Robinson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1950.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1950!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1950 ?
- Loredana Berté: Italian singer.
- Debi Morgan in Dunn: North Carolina, USA; actress (Angie - All My Children, Cry Uncle).
- James P[aul] Blaylock: United States -- Sci-fi author (Elfin Ship, Homunculus).
- In Murray, Kentucky, USA, several buildings are struck by falling meteorites.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1950 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - Gordon Jenkins & His Orchestra
- I Love the Guy - Sarah Vaughan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?