Thursday 20 September 1956
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Whatever Will Be Will Be (Que Sera Sera) by Doris Day was in the top 5 hits.
Tea and Sympathy, directed by Vincente Minnelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Don'T Go Near The Water by William Brinkley was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1956.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1956!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1956 ?
- Gary Cole: American actor.
- Jennifer Chayes: American mathematician and computer scientist.
- Steve Coleman: American saxophonist composer and bandleader.
- John Harle: English saxophonist composer conductor and producer.
- Debbi Morgan: American actress.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?