Monday 20 September 1965
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jamie Savage and Robert Rusler.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Eve Of Destruction by Barry McGuire.
In UK (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones was in the top 5 hits.
Les vampires, directed by Louis Feuillade, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Up The Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Morning Star.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1965!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1965 ?
- Jamie Savage: American homicide: along with accomplice, Louis Hamlin, raped and beat two 12-year-old girls on 5/15/1981, 16:15, at Essex Junction, Vermont.
- Robert Rusler: American actor and producer.
- WXXW (now WYCC) TV channel 20 in Chicago, IL (PBS) begins broadcasting
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Barry McGuire - Eve Of Destruction
- The McCoys - Hang On Sloopy
- We Five - You Were On My Mind
- Dave Clark Five - Catch Us If You Can
- The Beatles - Help!
- Ramsey Lewis Trio - The In Crowd
- Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone
- The Turtles - It Ain't Me Babe
- The Yardbirds - Heart Full Of Soul
- Sonny - Laugh At Me
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?