Monday 20 September 1982
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jason Bacashihua and Aaron Burkart.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Abracadabra by The Steve Miller Band.
In UK Eye Of The Tiger by Survivor was in the top 5 hits.
Le brasier ardent, directed by Ivan Mozzhukhin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while Master Of The Game by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching At the Movies.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Black Widow or Moon Patrol.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1982!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1982 ?
- Jason Bacashihua: American ice hockey player.
- Aaron Burkart: German race car driver.
- Brian Fortuna: Strictly Come Dancing professional dancer.
- Sarah Glendening: American actress and singer.
- Costa Pantazis: Cypriot-English songwriter and producer.
- Athanasios Tsigas: Greek footballer
- Jalaluddin takes a one-day hat-trick Pakistan vs. Australia
- The National Football League players begin a 57-day strike.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Steve Miller Band - Abracadabra
- John Cougar - Jack & Diane
- Chicago - Hard To Say I'm Sorry
- Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger
- Melissa Manchester - You Should Hear How She Talks About You
- The Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The Sky
- Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now?
- Jackson Browne - Somebody's Baby
- John Cougar - Hurts So Good
- Donna Summer - Love Is In Control (Finger On The Trigger)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?