Sunday 20 September 1987
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to I Just Can't Stop Loving You by Michael Jackson.
In UK Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley was in the top 5 hits.
The Princess Bride, directed by Rob Reiner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Presumed Innocent by Scott Turow was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1987.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1987!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1987 ?
- Missing 46144: American missing female at age 11, last seen 8/15/1999 from Macon, GA.
- Jessica Lesaca: Vine Star.
- Gain : South Korean singer and actress (Brown Eyed Girls).
- Jack Lawless: American drummer (Ocean Grove).
- Sarah Natochenny: American voice actress.
- Tito Tebaldi: Italian rugby player
- Michael Stewart: American playwright (Born 1924).
- 39th Emmy Awards: LA Law, Bruce Willis and Sharon Gless wins
- Dwight Clark ends NFL streak of 105 consecutive game receptions
- Jan Stephenson wins LPGA SAFECO Golf Classic
- Alain Prost wins record 28th Formula one auto race.
- Walter Payton scores NFL record 107th rushing touchdown.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Loving You
- Whitney Houston - Didn't We Almost Have It All
- Los Lobos - La Bamba
- Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
- ABC - When Smokey Sings
- Huey Lewis & The News - Doing It All For My Baby
- Dan Hill - Can't We Try
- Bananarama - I Heard A Rumour
- Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam - Lost In Emotion
- Grateful Dead - Touch Of Grey
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?