Thursday 20 September 1990
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Release Me by Wilson Phillips.
In UK The Joker by The Steve Miller Band was in the top 5 hits.
King of New York, directed by Abel Ferrara, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Four Past Midnight by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 September 1990!
Which were the important events of 20 September 1990 ?
- Marilou : Canadian pop singer.
- Phillip Phillips: Pop Singer.
- Erich Gonzales: Filipina actress.
- John Tavares: Hockey Player.
- Jackie Moran: Actor (Janie, Barefoot Boy), dies of cancer at 65.
- Saddam Hussein demands US networks broadcast his message.
- Both Germanys ratify reunification.
- South Ossetia declares its independence from Georgia.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Wilson Phillips - Release Me
- Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze Of Glory
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Do Me!
- Nelson - (Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection
- Maxi Priest - Close To You
- Prince - Thieves In The Temple
- Phil Collins - Something Happened On The Way To Heaven
- George Michael - Praying For Time
- Have You Seen Her - M.C. Hammer
- Poison - Unskinny Bop
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?