Thursday 21 April 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Othello, directed by Ugo Falena, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1910!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1910 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Saint-Paulien : French journalist and far right political activist, AKA Maurice-Yvan Sicard.
- Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens] author(Tom Sawyer: Huckleberry Finn), dies in Redding Connecticut at age 74.
- Cleveland Naps play first game at League Park, lose to Detroit Tigers 5-0.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- By the Light of the Silvery Moon - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- He's a College Boy - Paul Southe
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?