Sunday 21 April 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Only a Woman, directed by Theo Frenkel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1912!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1912 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Feike P: Asma Dutch organist.
- Wally Elenbaas: Dutch artist, painter.
- Nell [Petronella GS] Koppen: Actress (Kniertje-Op Hoop van Zegen).
- Andr? Ferre: Limoges Military man.
- Eve Arnold: Photojournalist (d. 2012).
- Marcel Camus: French film director. He is best known for Orfeu Negro (Black Orpheus), which won the Golden Palm at the 1959 Cannes Film Festival and the 1960 Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film.
- Feike Asma: Dutch musician, an organist who was popular in Canada, France and U.S. He recorded his Dutch and French concerts. He died in 1984
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1912 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Another Rag (A Raggy Rag) - American Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 21 April 1912 and get them!