Tuesday 21 April 1914
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Neptune's Daughter, directed by Herbert Brenon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1914!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1914 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Émile Pollak: French lawyer who was one of the great figures of the French Bar between the 1940s and the late 1970s.
- Norman Panama: American screenwriter and director (Born 1914).
- Angelo Savoldi: Italian-American wrestler and promoter co-founded International World Class Championship Wrestling (d. 2013).
- US marines occupy Vera Cruz MTxico, stay six months.
- 3,000 U.S. Marines land in Vera Cruz, Mexico.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1914 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Old Folks Rag - Fred Van Eps
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?