Sunday 21 April 1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Juan Pasquau and Eddy Christiani.
Let's Get a Divorce, directed by Charles Giblyn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1918!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1918 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Juan Pasquau: Spanish writer and teacher of Andalusian origin.
- Eddy Christiani: Dutch singer-songwriter and guitarist.
- World War I: German fighter ace Manfred von Richthofen, known as ''The Red Baron'', is shot down and killed over Vaux-sur-Somme in France.
- Manfred Von Richthofen, quotThe Red Baronquot, WWI's most successful fighter pilot, dies in combat at Morlancourt Ridge near the Somme River.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Just a Baby's Prayer at Twilight (For Her Daddy Over There) - Henry Burr
- Are You from Heaven? - Henry Burr
- Liberty Bell (It's Time to Ring Again) - Peerless Quartet
- I'd Like to Be a Monkey in the Zoo - Frances White
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?