Monday 21 April 1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Paramount on Parade, directed by Dorothy Arzner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1930!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1930 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Don Tyson: Founder of Tyson Foods.
- Obie Henderson: American real estate broker who lived and traveled with Richard Eberling for 30 years as a couple from the time they met in 1960.
- Hilda Hilst: Brazilian writer who often described herself as "the forgotten poet.
- Silvana Mangano: Rome, Italy -- Actress (Death in Venice, Barabbas).
- Dieter Roth: German-Swiss illustrator and sculptor (d. 1998).
- Jack Taylor: English footballer and referee (d. 2012)
- Richard Rosenberg: American executive and CEO in charge of Bankamerica Corporation, an international banking and financial services institution. An affable, morale boosting boss, Rosenberg has a BS in Journalism, an MBA and LLB degree and is noted as being a terror on the tennis courts for his time away from the office.
- Fire at Ohio State Penitentiary kills 322
- Fire (set as part of an escape attempt) at Ohio State Penitentiary kills 320.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?