Tuesday 21 April 1936
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Things to Come, directed by William Cameron Menzies, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1936!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1936 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Anthony Joseph Gnazzo: Composer.
- Bob Cleary: United States -- Ice hockey player (1960 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- James Dobson: American evangelist psychologist and author founded Focus on the Family.
- Reg Fleming: Canadian-American ice hockey player (d. 2009).
- Avo Paistik: Estonian pastor author illustrator and painter (d. 2013).
- Philippe Lazar: French statistician and senior official, a very important figure in the research policy area in France from 1980 to 2000, serving as CEO of Inserm, President of the IRD (formerly ORSTOM) research centre and advisor to the Master Court of Auditors.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?