Wednesday 21 April 1965
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ed Belfour in Carman and Luana Colussi.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Game Of Love by Wayne Fontana.
In UK Concrete And Clay by Unit 4+2 was in the top 5 hits.
The Pawnbroker, directed by Sidney Lumet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Up The Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Expeditionen ins Tierreich.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1965!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1965 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Ed Belfour in Carman: Manitoba, Canada; NHL goalie (Chicago Blackhawks).
- Luana Colussi: Italian actress and television host, who began her career in show business in the early 1980s working as a model.
- Ed Belfour: Canadian ice hockey player.
- Karen Foster: Lufkin, Texas -- Playmate (Oct, 1989).
- Gary Grant: NBA guard (New York Knicks).
- Thomas Helmer: German footballer
- Fiona Kelleghan: American academic critic and librarian
- Teri Wood: American illustrator
- The 1964-1965 New York World's Fair opens for its second and final season.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 21 April 1965
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Wayne Fontana - Game Of Love
- Herman's Hermits - Mrs. Brown You've Got A Lovely Daughter
- Freddie and the Dreamers - I'm Telling You Now
- Petula Clark - I Know A Place
- The Supremes - Stop! In The Name Of Love
- The Kinks - Tired Of Waiting For You
- The Seekers - I'll Never Find Another You
- Shirley Ellis - The Clapping Song (Clap Pat Clap Slap)
- Jr. Walker & the All Stars - Shotgun
- Herman's Hermits - Silhouettes
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?