Sunday 21 April 2002
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Carl and Clarence Aguirre .
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Foolish by Ashanti.
In UK Unchained Melody by Gareth Gates was in the top 5 hits.
Jud Süß, directed by Veit Harlan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Villa by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Das Jahrhundert des Theaters.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Age of Wonders II: The Wizard's Throne or Arthur's Quest: Battle for the Kingdom.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2002.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 2002!
Which were the important events of 21 April 2002 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Carl and Clarence Aguirre: Filipino-American conjoined twins.
- Chirac (19.88%), Le Pen (16.86%), Jospin (16.18%), Bayrou (6.5%), Lauguiller (5.72%), Mamere (5.25%), Chevenement (5.32%), Besancenot (4.5%), Saint-Josse (4.0%), Hue(3.6%). Turnout 75%.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?