Wednesday 21 April 2004
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Yeah! by Usher.
In UK Yeah! by Usher featuring Lil' Jon & Ludacris was in the top 5 hits.
Man on Fire, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while Birthright by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Derren Brown: Trick of the Mind.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Breakdown or Clannad (visual novel).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2004.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 2004!
Which were the important events of 21 April 2004 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 April
- Mary McGrory: American Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist in 1975 for her columns on Watergate.
- Five suicide car bombers target police stations in and around Basra, killing 74 people and wounding 160.
- Ryongchon disaster: Two trains carrying explosives and fuel collide in Ryongchon, North Korea, killing 161 people, injuring 1,300 and destroying thousands of homes.
- The last coal mine in France closes, ending nearly 300 years of coal mining.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?