Tuesday 21 August 1906
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joachim Homs and Marcel Bleustein.
Lika mot lika, directed by Knut Lambert, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 August 1906!
Which were the important events of 21 August 1906 ?
- Ninoy Aquino Day - special holiday in the Philippines.
- Orthodox - Thaddaeus
- RC saints - Pope Pius X
- Roman festivals - Consualia, in honor of Consus, is held
- Joachim Homs: Composer.
- Marcel Bleustein: French advertising giant who set the standards of public presentations of products for many years.
- Marcel Bleustein-Blanchet: advertising magnate, dies at age 89.
- Louis Monteilhet: Ambert EXecutives.
- Friz Freleng: American animator director and producer (d. 1995).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
What news were making the headlines those days in August 1906?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?