Monday 21 August 1995
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of August people in US were listening to Kiss From A Rose by Seal.
In UK Never Forget by Take That was in the top 5 hits.
Desperado, directed by Robert Rodriguez, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while From Potter's Field by Patricia Cornwell was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 August 1995!
Which were the important events of 21 August 1995 ?
- Ninoy Aquino Day - special holiday in the Philippines.
- Orthodox - Thaddaeus
- RC saints - Pope Pius X
- Roman festivals - Consualia, in honor of Consus, is held
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 August
- Nanni Loy: Italialn film director, screenwriter, and actor.
- Anatole Fistoulari: Conductor, dies at 88.
- Hilda Beatritz Guevara: Daughter of Che Guevara, dies at 39.
- James Truitte: Dancer, dies at 72.
- Len Martin: Sports broadcaster, dies at 76.
- Manfred Donike: Chemist Drug Test pioneer, dies at 61
- US District Court Judge Thomas Jackson holds the first and only hearing on the consent decree between Microsoft and the US Department of Justice. Within 17 minutes, he signs his approval of it. The decree will govern Microsoft's licensing practices of Windows for the next 6.5 years, barring the company from linking unrelated software licenses. The ruling comes after five years of investigation of monopolistic licensing practices.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 21 August 1995 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?