Tuesday 21 August 2001
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of August people in US were listening to Fallin' by Alicia Keys.
In UK Eternal Flame by Atomic Kitten was in the top 5 hits.
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, directed by Kevin Smith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while The Prayer of Jabez by Bruce Wilkinson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2001.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 August 2001!
Which were the important events of 21 August 2001 ?
- Ninoy Aquino Day - special holiday in the Philippines.
- Orthodox - Thaddaeus
- RC saints - Pope Pius X
- Roman festivals - Consualia, in honor of Consus, is held
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 August
- Calum MacKay: Canadian ice hockey player (Born 1927).
- The Red Cross announces that a famine is striking Tajikistan, and calls for international financial aid for Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
- NATO decides to send a peace-keeping force to the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?