Wednesday 21 December 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Copenhagen by Night, directed by Frederik Jensen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 December 1910!
Which were the important events of 21 December 1910 ?
- Roman festivals - Divalia in honour of Angerona
- R.C. Saints - Saint Petrus Canisius ; formerly feast day of Thomas the apostle
- Also see December 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The summer solstice (Southern Hemisphere) or winter solstice (Northern Hemisphere), sometimes known as Yule, occurs on or very close to this date. It is an important festival in the Chinese calendar.
- Marvin Davis in New Mexico: USA; architect, art director at 20th Century Fox, worked at Disney 1955-95, helped plan Disneyland layout, designs for many buildings, worked on films and TV shows, Emmy award 1962, planning and designing Walt Disney World, named a Disney Legend 1994.
- Rosa Bouglione: Belgian-French centenarian, spouse of Joseph Bouglione, the patriarch of a circus dynasty.
- Ole Malm: Norwegian physician.
- Explosion in coal mine in Hulton England, 344 mine workers dies.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Wait Till the Clouds Roll By - Will Oakland
- I'll Lend You Everything I've Got Except My Wife - Bert Williams
- My Prairie Song Bird - Frank Stanley & Henry Burr
- Gavotte in E Major - Fritz Kreisler
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?