Saturday 21 December 1996
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Maya Nilsen and Kaitlyn Dever.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton.
Scream, directed by Wes Craven, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Rules by Ellen Fein, Sherrie Schneider was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bass Masters Classic: Pro Edition or Down in the Dumps.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1996.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 December 1996!
Which were the important events of 21 December 1996 ?
- Roman festivals - Divalia in honour of Angerona
- R.C. Saints - Saint Petrus Canisius ; formerly feast day of Thomas the apostle
- Also see December 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The summer solstice (Southern Hemisphere) or winter solstice (Northern Hemisphere), sometimes known as Yule, occurs on or very close to this date. It is an important festival in the Chinese calendar.
Famous Birthdays:21 December
- Olga Maria Nicolis di Robilant: patron of the arts, dies at age 96.
- Pakistan all out 67 to lose to Tasmania by an inning.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart
- R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly
- BLACKstreet - No Diggity
- En Vogue - Don't Let Go (Love)
- Keith Sweat - Nobody
- Merril Bainbridge - Mouth
- Celine Dion - It's All Coming Back To Me Now
- Barbra Streisand - I Finally Found Someone
- Ginuwine - Pony
- New Edition - I'm Still In Love With You
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?