Monday 21 December 1998
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of December people in US were listening to I'm Your Angel by R. Kelly.
In UK Believe by Cher was in the top 5 hits.
The Thin Red Line, directed by Terrence Malick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while A Man in Full by Tom Wolfe was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1998.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 December 1998!
Which were the important events of 21 December 1998 ?
- Roman festivals - Divalia in honour of Angerona
- R.C. Saints - Saint Petrus Canisius ; formerly feast day of Thomas the apostle
- Also see December 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- The summer solstice (Southern Hemisphere) or winter solstice (Northern Hemisphere), sometimes known as Yule, occurs on or very close to this date. It is an important festival in the Chinese calendar.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 December
- United Nations Security Council members France, Germany and Russia call for sanctions to end against Iraq. The three Security Council members also call for UNSCOM to either be disbanded or for its role to be recast. The U.S. says it will veto any such proposal.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?